The agenda for the next Trafford Cycle Forum has been distributed, details below.
Key items on the agenda are the 3. Forum Terms of Reference and 4. Election of Forum Chair, Vice Chair and Secretary.
In the revised Terms of Reference, Trafford are proposing that forum meetings happen bi-annually rather than quarterly. A number of forum members are concerned about this, and the impact it’ll have on the effectiveness of the forum. Some other concerns about the Terms of Reference were raised at the last forum meeting in August.
It wasn’t possible to carry out the elections of Chair, Vice Chair and Secretary at the last forum meeting in August, so it is expected to happen at this forum meeting. While this remains outstanding, it stops the forum moving ahead with its purpose, so this needs to be addressed ASAP.
15th November 2016 – Thomas De Trafford Conference Room A & B – Trafford Town Hall – 1st Floor
- 6.00 Welcome and Introductions
- 6.05 Outstanding Actions and minutes from last meeting
- 6.15 Forum Terms of Reference
- 6.45 Election of Forum Chair, Vice Chair and Secretary
- 7.00 Major Scheme update – Paul Bentley
- 7.10 Technical Meetings Update – Paul Bentley
- 7.20 Dates of next meeting and items for discussion at future meetings
- 7.25 Any other business by prior notification of the Chair or Secretary
Minutes and associated documents for the November 2016 Trafford Cycle Forum can be found at the following links:
- Trafford Cycle Forum November 2016 minutes
- Trafford Cycle Forum Terms of Reference (November 2016)
- Major Schemes Update (November 2016)